Dr. Kelly Kreisler, Vibrant Health’s Chief Medical Officer, shares information on how you and your family can stay healthy.
What can you do to stay healthy?
- Continue to wash your hands regularly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Stay home! Practice physical distancing as much as possible. This means stay at least 6 feet away from people if you must go to the grocery store or pharmacy.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Clean and disinfect surfaces and objects that are frequently touched.
What to do if you feel sick?
- Stay in touch with your doctor. Call your doctor before you go get medical care.
- Your doctor will probably tell you to stay home if you feel sick and give you advice for when to seek medical care. People who are mildly ill with COVID-19 are able to recover at home.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes. Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue with you cough or sneeze, and wash your hands immediately with soap and water.
What is Vibrant Health doing?
Vibrant Health is currently operating two of our three clinics, Central and Argentine. We are asking that patients please call us before coming to any location, and our staff will work with you to schedule the appropriate care and go over instructions to help keep our staff and patients safe. We continue to monitor this evolving situation on a daily basis and will adapt our plans to respond accordingly. To see the latest updates, visit vibranthealthkc.org/coronavirus or our Facebook.