Vibrant Health’s Notice on Coronavirus (COVID-19):
Beginning March 23rd, Vibrant Health is operating two of our three clinics, Central and Argentine, and limiting evening hours after 5 pm. We are asking that patients please call us at 913.342.2552 before coming to any location, and our staff will work with you to schedule the appropriate care. If you or your child are suffering a potentially life-threatening emergency, such as severe shortness of breath, please hang up and dial 911.
To read the latest news from Vibrant Health regarding COVID-19, check out our blogs:
What do I need to know about COVID-19?
Know How it Spreads:
- There is currently no vaccine to prevent coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19).
- The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to this virus.
- The virus is thought to spread mainly from person-to-person.
- Between people who are in close contact with one another (within about 6 feet).
- Through respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs or sneeze.
- These droplets can land in the mouths or noses of people who are nearby or possibly be inhaled into the lungs.
Take These Steps to Protect Yourself:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Practice social distancing, including putting at least 6 feet between yourself and other people and staying home when possible.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily. This includes tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets, and sinks.
How I stay in touch with my provider at Vibrant Health?
Vibrant Health is currently operating two of our three clinics, Central and Argentine, and available to see patients for essential medical, behavioral and women’s health visits. If you are sick, call us at 913.342.2552 and we will schedule a telehealth or in-person urgent care visit. If you had a scheduled visit, Vibrant Health will contact you about rescheduling your visit, moving to a telehealth visit or keeping the appointment.
All dental visits outside of emergencies will be rescheduled.
To stay up-to-date with accurate information on COVID-19, please refer to the CDC or KDHE: