COVID-19 Vaccine Information
- Vibrant Health is currently providing the COVID-19 vaccine to patients and the community.
- Moderna Vaccine: requires 2 doses, with 28 days in between each dose
- Pfizer Vaccine: requires 2 doses, with 21 days in between each dose
- Johnson & Johnson Vaccine: 1 dose
How Can I Get a Vaccine?
- There are multiple ways to get your COVID-19 vaccine:
- Vaccines are available during clinic visits at any Vibrant Health location. The type of vaccine is subject to availability.
- Vibrant Health offers the COVID-19 vaccine out in the community through pop-up events. Event schedules can be found on our Facebook page. Prior to each event, Vibrant Health will communicate which vaccine will be available at that event.
Community Pop-Up Testing Events – Free Tests Available
Vibrant Health offers drive-thru pop-up testing events throughout Wyandotte County. Testing is free and no appointment is required. Individuals do not need to be showing symptoms or have a known exposure to receive a test. Results are available within ~48 hours.
For the latest pop-up testing schedule, please visit our Facebook.
What do I need to know about COVID-19?