Vibrant Women is a network of diverse female philanthropists committed to advancing Vibrant Health’s mission and improving the health of women and infants in Wyandotte County. Vibrant Women maximize their philanthropic impact by learning about challenges in our communities and combining the people and resources to make a positive change.
Throughout the year, we will hold two events to bring members together, including a winter learning luncheon and summer social event. Members are also invited to various Vibrant Health events and volunteer opportunities throughout the year.
- Active involvement with a diverse group of women who are making a positive impact in Wyandotte County
- Strengthen and build relationships with philanthropic and business leaders in the community
- Work with peers and experts to address and improve our community’s health challenges
- Inspire current and future generations of philanthropists
- Participate in Vibrant Health volunteer opportunities and other events
How to join:
- The annual membership for women under 40 years is $500. The annual membership for women 40 years and over is $1,000.
- Members are welcome to join at any point in the year. Membership may be paid in full or in quarterly or monthly installments. Please contact April Padgett if you’d like to coordinate a payment plan.
Checks may be mailed to:
21 N. 12th Street, Suite 300
Kansas City, KS 66102
2020 Vibrant Women:
- Mindy McDermott
- Polly Thomas
- Stacey Homuth
- Amy George
- Susan Stasi
- Chesney Sallee